Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta.
The Best things in life happens only in the best places... Come to live them at Los Arcos.
What We Do?
Enjoy the spring season in Puerto Vallarta, Hurry! Only 20 rooms remaining at $72USD PP/DO!
All inclusive $72.00 USD
European plan $43 USD
For travel March 20th - April 10th, 2017 and
April 23rd to July 12th, 2017
All rates are PP/PN in Double occupancy
rates are subject change without notice, restrictions apply
Blackout dates apply
From USA 01-800-648-2403
CAN 1 888 729 9590
Eternity Honeymoon 1 Free NightThe Romance package feature three days / two nights and included accomodation in all inclusive in a Superior Room Oceanview a 25 minutes couple's massagge, a chilled bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival Romance Package rate start at $545.00 and include all taxes additional nights are available every 4th night free.
Book by April 04 to July 3, 2016 Travel Aug 14 - Oct 31 2016
Your Dream Wedding in Paradise
20% off Your Spa Day in Puero Vallarta
Three days a week we have theme nights with a special dinner and show:
Show Folklorico with BBQ Buffet:
The variety of our colorful folkloric show will let you experience authentic Mexican customs. While watching the show, you can enjoy a delicious BBQ buffet dinner.
Italian buffet & International Show:
Enjoy our International show with live music and Dancing from various countries of the world. The Italian Buffet features different pastas and a special selection of Italian food, including a glass of wine.
Delight in the fantastic regional dances of Mexico on this stunning night while tasting the best variety and flavors of our Mexican buffet.
Your Dream Wedding in Paradise
- Wedding coordinator service
- Ceremony on the beach with a gazebo beautifully decorated in the color of your choice
- Table for the officiant with tablecloth
- Bridal bouquet and grooms boutonniere
- Courtesy oceanfront room for the bride and groom on their wedding night
- Romantically decorated room with rose petals
- A bottle of sparkilg wine for the wedding toast for the couple
- Weedding cake for the bride and groom
- Recorded music during the ceremony
- A forty minute relaxing couples massage the day of wedding
- 15% discount on spa services for invited guests
Rate valid until December 20th, 2016
This package is free of charge if you book 12 rooms for a minimum of 2 nights in all inclusive plan, subject to restrictions. Ask for the special rates for your wedding guests
YOUR HONEYMOON IN PARADISE
Eternity Honeymoon Package
- 3 days y 2 nights hotel accommodations
- Welcome cocktail
- All meals (buffet style) and snack
- Domestic drinks
- Room with king size bed and private balcony
- Romantic candlelight dinner on the beach
- Romantic decorated room with rose petals
- Chilled bottle of sparkling wine delivered to your room upon arrival
- Nightly romantic turndown service
- Boat trip to Las Animas Beach
- Tension release massage for two in our massage Suite (25 minutes)
- Activities program
- Taxes included
- Every 4th night free Apr.04 to Jul. 03 and Ago. 14 to Oct.31, 2016.
Prices per couple per package.
Our boutique style hotel is strategically located in Vallarta`s south downtown hotel zone in an area known as "Zona Romantica" where you can find all types of residences, the best restaurants, cafes, art galleries, boutiques, discos, night clubs, and recently renovated pedestrian passage lined with restaurants and shops. Only 25 minutes from the International Airport. We also have challenging golf courses nearby. Zona Romantica is very safe and friendly, visitors can enjoy everything the area has to offer. The Malecon and Downtown are located just a few blocks away.
Nestled between the majestic Sierra Madre Mountains and the beautiful Bahia de Banderas bay, Puerto Vallarta boasts a picturesque setting that has long attracted visitors from around the world. It's friendly and hospitable people help create the warm ambience that makes this lively vacation destination one of the most inviting there is. Enjoy its golden-sand beaches or take advantage of the many shops, restaurants and bars along the famous "Malecon" Boardwalk by the sea.