Los Arcos Enhanced Hygiene and Safety Protocols
Dear Valued Guest,
At Los Arcos Hotels the health and safety of our guests and team members has always been, and always will be, our top priority. COVID-19 has changed every facet of our world and the way we do business. In an effort to stay a part of safety, we have updated our already through cleaning guidelines and implemented additional processes and procedures to ensure your health, safety and comfort as part of the new Los Arcos hygiene and safety initiative.
Within each of our hotels, quests can expect to see the following standards implemented allowing our associates to provide exceptional service in a safe environment. In addition to tapping the expertise of our consultants, we will also ensure that the hygiene practices at the resorts will meet or exceed the recommendations from state, local and federal authorities. At all times, our priority is the health and safety of our owners, guests and coworkers.
COVID-19 HYGIENE PROTOCOLS
- New standards of cleanliness, hygiene and social distancing have been established to ensure a safe stay from Check-in to Check-out.
- All staff will wear masks, gloves and, when necessary, protective masks.
- Physical distancing is enforced in all areas. Placement of hand sanitizer in all “guest contact” areas.
- Staff have been trained in preventing the spread of coronavirus and we will continue to ensure that hygiene remains top-of-mind.
AT YOUR ARRIVAL
- Body temperature will be checked with a thermal camera thermometer. In case of high temperature (38°), our health services will be offered.
- It is necessary that guests use face masks at the time of arrival and during their stay.
- Each group must fill out a preregistration form that must be sent 48 hours before arrival, thus avoiding conglomerations.
- Luggage will be received and immediately taken through a sanitation process.
- Groups, charters and event parties that plan to arrive have a special area assigned according to the number of guests that make up the group to check-in and deliver bracelets.
- Physical separation between the receptionist and guest through a protective glass.
- Check-in and check-out is done by a single person per family following the distance signs posted on floors.
- Rooms will have a guarantee seal, indicating that it has been sanitized under strict protocols implemented by the health authorities.
- Paper amenities, pens and magazines will be removed from rooms (available upon request).
- Complete disinfection and sanitation carried out in rooms, hallways and work places with specialized equipment.
- The hotel has a “Distintivo H” Mexican standard that certifies operating processes with high hygiene qualification that adhere to the NMX - F - 605 - NORMEX - 2018 standard.
- Certified supplier and strict safety guidelines regarding quality of delivery and receipt of merchandise.
- Established maximum capacity of guests per consumption center and distance between each table.
- Cleaning and disinfection processes following NOM251 in kitchen areas and bars
- We disinfect menus, checkbooks, terminals, pens and phones constantly and after each use.
- The processes of washing and disinfecting utensils, worktables and the use of tables have been intensified.
POOLS, JAQUZZI & BEACH
- Safe distance between the loungers in swimming pools and beach areas.
- Loungers in pool areas will be set in groups of 2 or 4, which will then be separated by distances of 1.80 meters.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers available and we disinfect all the chairs, cushions and areas of both the pool and beach restaurants.
- Strict program for cleaning and disinfecting utensils, towels and work equipment.
- We have hand sanitizer dispensers and disinfecting towels.
- For spa use, appointment need to be made.
- Massage and treatment areas, beauty salon and barbershop areas are constantly sanitized, and before each service.
We trust in the ability of our entire family of collaborators to welcome you safely in our hotels. With the personalized service you have always known and trusted.
Los Arcos Group